Once the Security Architecture has been drawn and analyzed with an exhaustive evaluation of vulnerabilities and threats to Information systems security we take a holistic approach to ensure that you have a plan of action to deal with existing and predicted threats.
Some of them are as follows:
- Create a security management framework to keep the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
- Access Control Mechanisms to plug the vulnerabilities and prevent threats from materializing attacks.
- System security to avoid malicious code attacks and cyber-crimes such as hacking, cracking, phishing, cyber frauds etc.
- Boundary Controls and Layering to draw virtual protecting fence around your Information Systems
- Cryptographic protection to enable safe transmission of data.